The advocates listed below have registered the following principal (and secondary) legal practice areas in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal areas:
- A. (Antonio) Robustella is registered for Labor Law and Civil procedural law;
- A.J. (Aart Jan) Stokkers is registered Labor Law and Insolvency law;
- B.H.M. (Bernhard) Karens is registered for Renting;
- C.J. (Kees) van Dijk is registered for Civil procedural law, Intellectual property law and Business law;
- C.J. (Chris) Tijman is registered for Labor Law and Business law;
- D.M. (Dynthe) Cats is registered for Inheritance law and Law of persons & family law;
- H.C.W. (Hendrik) Geffroy is registered for General practice and Labor law;
- L. (Loubna) Bentohami is registered for Labor Law;
- M. (Maarten) Blok is registered for Renting, Insolvency law and Business law;
- R. (Rebecca) de Vries is registered for Inheritance law en Law of persons and family law;
- R.M. (Reny) Stark is registered for ICT law, Intellectual property law, Privacy law and Contract law;
- R.F. (Richard) Vonk is registered for Labor Law en Law of persons and family law;
- T.j.P. (Tjeerd) Grünbauer is registered for Public procurement law and Environmental law;
- T.J. (Tjeerd) van Veen is registered for Labor Law and Property law;
- W.E. (Winny) van Engelenhoven is registered for Labor Law and Privacy law.
Based on this registration, they are required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.
Questions about this topic?